Managing Partner Stephen A. Winter will be speaking at the inaugural CAI-Georgia Education Seminar on January 27, 2017 at the Westin Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel (“Seminar”). Stephen will be speaking on Established Solutions for Emerging Trends including, but not limited to, leasing, online rental websites, corporate occupancy, entering into agreements with cable & high-speed internet providers and common pitfalls with such arrangements; movie production within communities; first amendment considerations when developing rules and regulations governing political signs and religious displays and the new Housing and Urban Development regulations and their effect on community associations. With over 28 years of community association experience, Stephen will provide insightful guidance to help better position associations’ interests in dealing with these emerging issues. Community Association Managers are eligible to earn up to 6 GREC CE credits for attending this Seminar. For more information on this event, or to register, please visit http://cai-georgia.org/event-2303698.
Latest News & Articles
- Best Practices for Handling Construction Delays
- STEPHEN A. WINTER TO SPEAK AT CAI-GEORGIA’s INAUGURAL EDUCATION SEMINAR JANUARY, 2017
- RICHARD CAPRIOLA & ERIC COLEMAN TO SPEAK AT AWCI’S ANNUAL CONVENTION IN LAS VEGAS MARCH, 2017
- What Every Contractor Should Know About Mediation
- Negligent Hiring in Georgia: Do Your Homework Before Hiring